A Sims forum for all the simmers out there!

Do You Want To Be A Moderator?

BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Do You Want To Be A Moderator?

Post  BlitzLove Pop on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm

What are Moderators?
    Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

Yes we are currently looking for 3 moderators.
    If you don't have any experience in the past, you need to be able to "pick up" things easily. Moderating is not hard at all and it should be a walk in the park learning the different functions.
    I don't want anyone to come to me asking me easy questions like "how do you lock a thread or delete a post?" cause there are buttons that says "delete" "move" "lock".
    Like I said, you don't need any experience but you need to have the ability to "pick things up."

You need to be a regular poster aswell. We don't want or need a mod who's only on twice a week.

So if you're interested, reply to this post and tell us why you want to be one of the mods.
    We'll give you our decision in a week. :afro:
    (Mods gets a special image at the profile just like the admins..)

Last edited by BlitzLove Pop on Wed May 27, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    HelloThereNik
    Commoner
    Commoner

Moderators

Post  HelloThereNik on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Uh, I would like to do it.
    Reasons: I have been a moderator on previous forums & I know how to do the simple delete & lock threads & i am always on the computer everyday. ;)

newsletterforu
    Lurker

I'd love too

Post  newsletterforu on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:12 pm

:D Hello I would love to be one I'm very fast at learning things and I go on to stardoll every day an am often bored so this would be something fun to do! Thank you and I hope you pick me!
    Sarah aka newsletterforu
    Jellytots
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Re: Do You Want To Be A Moderator?

Post  Jellytots on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 pm

I would love to be one.

I figure things out pree-eeety quickly and I'm on 24/7!

Well; nearly LOL

And BTW so irrelevant but ; The damn best station ever!
    orangeluvr101
    Babbling Buffoon
    Babbling Buffoon

Post  orangeluvr101 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am

Hi I would like to be a moderator because I think it would be fun and I think i would do a good job at it too. I am all stardoll all the time and I can check this pretty much daily. I also can pick up on things pretty quickly. Thanks!

~Maddie~
    SweetLove
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SweetLove on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 am

:D
    -Maybe-
    Commoner
    Commoner

Post  -Maybe- on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 pm

I may apply for the "job" in about a week, cause then I'm home from .. yeah, that doesn't matter. But I do have a bit experience, I once had my own forum! But it was just to try out something new, it didn't become active or anything :P So you may hear from me later Grin
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Post  BlitzLove Pop on Sun May 03, 2009 12:39 pm

We currently don't need any mods.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm